Why teeth crumble
If crumble teeth , you should contact our dentist as soon as possible in order to assess the situation and prescribe competent treatment. You should not start such situations, because crumbling teeth can indicate the presence of very serious health problems. At the same time, a person can understand that my teeth are crumbling , in a completely unexpected way, without caries and serious deviations from the normal state.
But why are my teeth crumbling away?
In fact, unambiguously answer this question - it is not possible until the visit to the dentist. Our experts will quickly diagnose and identify crumbling teeth disease , but until this moment you should not draw any conclusions on your own, and even more so begin to treat the problem on your own, as this can cause serious consequences.
Most often tooth crumbling away for the following common reasons:
- The presence of a genetic predisposition. Most often back teeth crumbling in children, and this is especially evident at a time when there are still milk teeth in the oral cavity. It is on the back teeth that the greatest load is exerted during chewing food, and therefore their condition requires especially careful monitoring.
- Caries. If tooth is crumbling due to caries - carious cavities and other manifestations of this disease are noticeable, which require special attention. It is better not to start treatment before this and contact us as soon as possible. But even if the situation is neglected - do not worry, we can cure caries at any stage of its development.
- Chronic diseases. Also can tooth is crumbling apart due to the presence of chronic diseases that have a negative impact on the entire state of the body. For example, these include diabetes and the human immunodeficiency virus, as well as numerous diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and much more. When they appear, it is necessary to contact our clinic more often for examination and prevention of damage, the appearance of various diseases, and so on.
- Poor oral hygiene. Most often, a person understands that my wisdom tooth is crumbling, and it is not surprising that the problem affects precisely the most distant teeth, because most often it is them that people clean poorly. It is recommended to carry out professional cleaning of the oral cavity 1-2 times a month in our clinic to avoid such situations.
- Poor quality of prostheses and previously installed fillings. They can also crumble, and especially often a person notices that my back teeth are crumbling , that is, those on which there is a large load while chewing food
- Work in a hazardous industry. Unfortunately, often in hazardous industries, people are faced with such a problem as the deterioration of their health and the appearance of problems with their teeth. But do not worry too much, because the specialists of our clinic are able to correct any situation and conduct high-quality treatment in the shortest possible time.
What are the guidelines to follow when brushing teeth?
- Give up bad habits (smoking, drinking alcohol).
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Avoid sour, pickled foods, sodas, sweets, and foods that are too hard.
Crumbling teeth meaning
This suggests that there are serious problems, and you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. In our clinic, diagnostics are carried out on innovative equipment, and therefore we will be able to quickly and accurately determine the cause and conduct competent treatment.
You can consult on all questions and make an appointment both on the main page of our clinic, and by making a call to the hotline. We will help you to restore an attractive smile and strong and healthy teeth.