Dental implantation - stages and terms of installation
In our clinic, implantation is carried out using modern equipment, as well as all dental implant healing stages and monitors the patient's condition after the provision of services. Most importantly, do not forget to visit your doctor's office regularly to minimize the likelihood of serious consequences.
An irresistible smile, showing great straight teeth, is the calling card of a self-confident person. Unfortunately, there are situations when people lose the integrity of the dentition due to untimely or incorrect treatment, birth defects, or injuries.
How to place dental implants?
Our specialists carry out all major implant stages:
- Conducting examinations and diagnostics, assessing the condition, collecting information about the presence of chronic diseases, allergies, and so on. As a result, the doctor eliminates the risks of complications and negative consequences.
- Installation of the implant of the first stage - preparation for prosthetics
- Installation of a gum shaper that will maintain its normal shape and accelerate the healing process after prosthetics
- Holding second stage implant surgery - prosthetics . An abutment and a crown are installed , after which it remains only to control the condition and success of engraftment
Phases of osseointegration after implant placement
Regardless of the variety chosen, the following stages will take place of osseointegration :
- 1 phase. It involves the connection of the installed pin with the tissues of the oral cavity, an increase in the concentration of trace elements in these places. It passes immediately after the implant is placed in the prepared hole.
- 2 phase. The formation of bone tissue begins approximately on the 3rd day from the moment of implant placement. Almost certainly in this dental implant time, an inflammatory process will occur, for the suppression of which medications can be prescribed by our specialist
- 3 phase. Strengthening of bone tissue. run out first stage dental implant healing stages , the implant is already firmly installed in the gum, but pain and discomfort at the installation site may still persist
- 4 phase. It starts towards the end of the first week and lasts for at least 2 weeks. Spends second stage dental implant surgery , during which the mineralization of the implant site is carried out, that is, all the available free space around it is filled.
During this period, a slight load on the installation site is already allowed, and some restrictions on the allowable food are also removed.
At each stage, it is necessary to monitor the condition of the gums and the implant itself, both at the first and at the second stage of implant surgery . This is the only way to eliminate the risk of rejection.
When can we refuse to install an implant?
At the first consultation, an examination of your oral cavity is carried out, after which a question is discussed as to how to put implant tooth . At the same time, in a number of situations, our specialist may refuse to carry out the implantation process, in particular:
- The presence of cystic formations and malignant neoplasms
- Diabetes mellitus in the progressive stage, as well as during periods of exacerbation
- Problems with the quality and speed of blood clotting, which can cause bleeding and implant rejection
- Problems with the condition of the heart or blood vessels that are not being treated or are in the acute stage at the time of contacting our clinic
- Violation of the immune system, which can also cause rejection and the occurrence of inflammatory processes
- Problems with the thyroid gland. They can be associated with both chronic diseases and temporary health problems.
- Some chronic diseases
We will definitely collect an anamnesis and conduct a full examination and counseling until the start of implantation.