The most popular way to restore the dentition is to install prostheses or implants. Before dentists begin the procedure, it is necessary to take impressions of the jaw and perform a number of other preparatory activities.
Overview of the 3 Shape Intraoral Scanner
Clinic "Smile Factor" offers 3 d computer tomography of teeth at affordable prices. Innovative equipment helps to reproduce the dentition as accurately as possible due to modern imaging methods. The device can create a three-dimensional image of a tooth, gum or oral cavity in a few minutes.
When using the standard impression procedure by inserting a special spoon into the oral cavity, a person often has unpleasant sensations, a gag reflex. A plaster cast often has errors, which requires additional refinement and adjustment.
3d _ teeth scan 3 d makes it possible to obtain a highly accurate and detailed image of the jaw in every area. After collecting information, dental technicians begin to form a product for subsequent prosthetics, implantation or bite correction.
What are the capabilities of a modern scanner
Potential computerized 3d dental tomography extensive . Modern equipment is widely used in the following areas:
- for a future prosthetic procedure. dental scan instead of casts helps speed up the process of transferring information to the laboratory in order to fabricate complex crowns, veneers or removable dentures in the future. The program also allows you to choose the most accurate shade of the enamel coating, reduces the number of necessary fittings;
- in orthodontics model 3 d teeth helps to establish the characteristic features of the bite, set all existing parameters in order to develop braces , aligners and other corrective systems in order to properly organize a set of therapeutic measures;
- implantation. Thanks to available teeth scanning price at the Smile Factor clinic, you can quickly simulate the most accurate result, put a surgical template, increase the accuracy of work and reduce the time for work. According to 3D images it is possible to manufacture abutments ;
- in therapeutic treatment. Detailed information is stored on the PC. Based on these data, the specialist can perform a comparison with the available data and the results of previous diagnostics, evaluate the dynamics, and also develop the correct recommendations for caring for the oral cavity.
Asking where can i get a 3 d scan of teeth at affordable prices, you should definitely contact the Smile Factor clinic. Experienced professionals will scan for adults and young patients. The cost of the procedure will remain the same.
Benefits of Using a 3D Scanner
Carrying out diagnostic measures using an optical scanner is a new and effective direction in the field of dentistry. Modern equipment makes it possible to reduce 3 d dental tomography price and minimize physical costs for patients and dentists.
The undeniable advantages of the equipment include the following aspects:
- universality of use. Scanning is possible for any age category;
- speed. The production and adjustment of finished structures does not require the classical production of casts;
- has no contraindications;
- comfort and high speed. Due to the compact size of the camera, you can get the necessary information. In this case, the patient does not experience discomfort;
- high accuracy. During the procedure, liquids or powders are not used, which can give a certain error;
- there are no deviations in the choice of enamel color. The finished design is visually no different from a regular tooth;
- to make a correction, you do not need to rescan. Adjustment is carried out on the monitor;
- rotation of the camera is 360 degrees, which allows you to provide the most detailed view of hard-to-reach places;
- due to the software used, it becomes possible to model a smile with an unsurpassed aesthetic effect.
Image transfer to the monitor is carried out in a few seconds, which ensures the most effective interaction between the dentist and the patient.