Prosthetics is a procedure that consists in the restoration of destroyed or completely eliminated dental units in order to restore an aesthetically attractive smile with a complete restoration of the chewing and speech function. Using partial denture is one of the most popular restoration options.
Characteristic features of removable structures
Application partial dental dentures on the upper jaw is relevant when diagnosing partial or complete adentia. This option is quite justified for patients who are not satisfied with the cost of other types of prosthetics. The following categories of removable dentures can be distinguished:
- complete. Used after dentists have diagnosed complete edentulous lower or upper dentition;
- partial. Partial is used crown for patients diagnosed with the absence of one or more dental units.
Such structures are practically weightless and do not physically exert high pressure. The product can change shape if the need arises. Fastening is carried out by means of special hooks for adjacent teeth. This approach improves fixation. However, there is a caveat - such designs serve less in time, therefore, periodic adjustments are required.
But there is an important advantage, it is the availability of partial dental dental price . In addition, the manufacture of the product does not take much time, and the installation process itself rarely initiates difficulties.
What are the types
To date, the dentists of the clinic "Smile Factor" offer to carry out prosthetics using removable and non-removable structures. Before finally making a choice, first the specialist fully studies the specifics of the state of the patient's dentition and takes into account the individual wishes of the clients. It is also advisable to familiarize yourself with the types of structures that are used for prosthetics.
Fixed products can be conditionally divided into several varieties:
- veneer . Ceramic overlays that allow you to mask aesthetic defects (if the enamel has changed color, microcracks, chips have appeared);
- crown. They are mainly used to restore completely or partially destroyed teeth;
- bridges. This is a complex system that includes fixing structures and prostheses installed on special supports, which are made of durable material: metal ceramics, metal, ceramics, plastic;
- adhesive products. They are used for living teeth with preservation of the nerve and can be partially restored. Onlays are selected depending on the extent to which the tooth is destroyed.
To understand which design to choose, splinting clasp denture or other types of prostheses, it is recommended to make an appointment with the dentist of the Smile Factor clinic. An experienced specialist will tell you in detail about the types of fixed products and select the most suitable option.
Partially removable or removable structures are of the following types:
- plates. May be complete or partial. Selection is carried out taking into account the number of missing teeth. Considered the most affordable. Best used as a temporary option before implant placement;
- immediates. Temporary construction that can be used even with complete edentulism;
- clasp denture. A conditionally removable product that is firmly attached to the oral cavity. An affordable option that is partly used as an alternative to implants.
A team of experienced dentists "Smile Factor" offers all types of prosthetics at affordable prices at the highest level. During a personal consultation, professionals will help you choose the most suitable solution, taking into account all the characteristics.
How is the procedure
Prosthetics includes several stages:
- carrying out diagnostic measures. The dentist examines the oral cavity, performs diagnostics, and also establishes the fact of contraindications. Impressions are being prepared. Based on the results obtained, a personal treatment plan is created, with the determination of the final cost;
- preparatory activities. First of all, the oral cavity is sanitized, if necessary, fillings and caries, infectious foci are removed. If it is planned to fix crowns, bridges and veneers , turning can be performed;
- production of a prosthesis. The manufacturing process is carried out in a special laboratory. Next, the product is tried on by the client and, if necessary, adjustments are made. The design is adjusted to the conditions comfortable for the client;
- fixation and care tips. After all sizes are fixed, the dentist talks in detail about the rules of care and adaptation.
You can sign up for a consultation by phone or leave a request online on the website.